Caloosa Golf and Country Club Memberships
Come for the Golf, Stay for the Friends!
Being a member of a private, member-owned club allows you to enjoy golf at your pace in a supportive, friendly environment. Our open, inclusive golf groups and extensive social activities will draw you in…you’ll make many new friends after becoming a member.
Are you on the fence about joining a club? Try us out for a 2 to 12 month trial membership to see if we fit for you!
Want to join in the fun at Caloosa and don’t play golf? Come join us for the social activities at Caloosa.
- General memberships for individuals and couples
- Snowbird memberships for individuals and couples (Jan-May and Oct-Dec of membership calendar year)
- Limited term Trial memberships 2 to 12 months for individuals and couples
- Social/Activity memberships for non-golfers
- No monthly minimums
- No trail fees for first golf cart
- Unlimited golf
- Unlimited range balls for members and guests
- Unlimited use of practice facilities
- Individual memberships include a social membership for spouse or partner
Golf Groups at Caloosa
Caloosa has many golf groups for men and women with opportunities to play every day of the week. There are also ample open tee times available for members and their guests. Click here to view/download groups & days of play.
- For a limited time – New Member Pricing!
Pay October 1 to December 31, 2019
Individual annual …….$3,576
Couples annual ………..$5,094
Certificate Fee each (half price) …….$250
Initiation/Capital Investment Fee …….Waived
Sign up and pay between October 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019. Play October, November and December 2019 for free. Pay 2020 rates and play (per your membership type) in 2020. Certificates are 1/2 price. Initiation/Capital Investment Fee Waived.
Tax not included.
Couples and individuals at least 40 years of age are eligible for membership.
- Visit our golf shop for everyday specials. Open daily 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
What our Members Say
“Brenda and I have been members of 3 different golf clubs in Florida and the hidden gem of Caloosa Golf & Country Club is by far our favorite. We love the pride that everyone takes in our club due to the fact that it is member owned! Caloosa is by far the most welcoming and friendliest club that we have been a part of. Brenda and I love being proud members of Caloosa Golf & Country Club.”
“My wife and I joined Caloosa last year and it’s been a good fit for us. When we joined we had two cars. We sold one and replaced it with a golf cart. Sun City Center is a golf cart friendly community and now I not only drive the cart to play at Caloosa, but also to go to the bank, drugstore, doctor, and grocery store. Expenses associated with the cart are a fraction of expenses for a car. I play in several golf groups at Caloosa. You can always find a game to fit your handicap whether low or high and preference of when to play. My only regret is that I didn’t join years ago.”
“Members since 2015, Caloosa represents everything we are looking for in a golf home. The course combines an enjoyable straight forward layout that is challenging while fair; yet not tricked up like so many other courses are these days. The practice facilities are unparalleled in Sun City Center and allow members to work on all facets of their game. We have made many great friends at Caloosa and particularly enjoy our casual weekend couples play. As we say at Caloosa: Come for the golf, stay for the friends!”
“We have been part of the Caloosa Family since 2002. Richard has been golfing since he was 11, but Lucille started later in life. We enjoy all Caloosa has to offer, the golf as well as social activities. We have enjoyed meeting many interesting people and have made many friends.”
“What I like about Caloosa Golf & Country Club is it has everything for the avid golfer. Practice facilities unrivaled by any other club in the surrounding area that include a driving range with unlimited balls, bunker area, and two putting greens kept in immaculate condition. Caloosa has a PGA Master professional available for lessons at a reasonable price. Members treat you like family instead of a number. Caloosa has a full service golf shop with unbeatable prices that eliminate the need to shop at brick and mortar stores. The yearly membership dues have provided me with the best value and the most challenging 18 holes of golf that I have played in south Hillsborough county.“
“I’ve been an individual member of Caloosa Golf and Country Club for the past 3 years. Although, there are more than 8 golf courses closer to my home than Caloosa, I would like to share the 3 reasons I chose Caloosa over the others.
- Golf Course and Practice facilities: Outstanding course in great condition and a fantastic design. I love the fact that after every 4-5 holes you return to the club house where you can use a clean bathroom and refill your refreshments. A real driving range where you hit off of grass…not mats! 2 putting greens and a chipping area!
- All skill levels of golf at Caloosa: There is a group for you to play with at Caloosa. Whether you are a serious long ball low handicap player or someone that wants to enjoy a fun round of golf when the highlight of the round is having a drink with a bunch of fun golfers at the 19th hole. We have it all at Caloosa!!!
- Most important to me is that Caloosa is more than a Golf Club: It is a social club with some of the nicest people you have ever met from all parts of the United States. My wife is not a golfer, but we enjoy going to the dinner dances and other social activities!”
“We have been proud members of Caloosa Golf & Country Club since 2009 and have enjoyed the course, social events, couple mixers and all of the friends we have made over the years. We golf when we travel and note that our course is really in great shape.”
“I am a snowbird. Seven years ago after completing my complementary round at Caloosa Golf & C.C, I was introduced to a few of the members. I remember telling my host “I know I have found the golf club I want to join, now all I have to do is find a house”. I found a house, joined Caloosa and ever since have been more than happy with my decision. Through the years, the Caloosa Golf family has always been friendly, kind, respectful and welcoming. It’s been a great place to play golf and enjoy great people.”